Thursday, September 10, 2009

I'm a failed blogger!

I'm so so sorry that it's been (ahem) 9 months since my last post! Completely unintentional...I knew that I wouldn't be the greatest at keeping up with this, but 9 months is just plain ridiculous. So I apologize, and I will try to catch everyone up in a concise manner:)

Malachi is 9 months old now and amazing:) He is seriously the biggest blessing and joy that Aaron and I could ever experience! He is crawling everywhere, and standing up with anything he can hold on to...walking doesn't seem to be too far off - scary! He got his first 2 teeth when he was 4 1/2 months old, and he's got 4 more coming in on top and a 3rd on the bottom. He wants steak.

We got to go on vacation the last 2 wks in July to my parent's cabin in Wisconsin which was glorious! A much needed break, so relaxing and fun. I am still working part time at Mary Kate and Company as a hairdresser and loving it. Aaron is back to school now and getting to just teach Fitness classes this year which is definitely his passion.

Ok this update is getting cut a little short, I'm at work and my next client just got here. More to come I promise! I'll get this figured out one of these days...

God bless you!

3 comments:

Ginger said...

Yea for blogging! No worries, Sis - my blog list is organized by most recent update and you weren't at the bottom! :) I love that you're a mom - you have an amazing family. I love that you're working at something you love - and my head thanks you, too! :) You're amazing... just sayin.

BEK said...

Glad to hear the last nine months have been amazing! I had no doubt they would be as I hear from Aunt Ginger how wonderful her nephew is :) Have an awesome day!

Michele said...

yeah for coming back...I didn't add you to my blog list b/c I figured you were never going to update again now that Malachi was here!! SO GLAD you are back...it is a chore especially when the one you blog about keeps you busy! :)