Friday, September 18, 2009

Ever Have One of Those Days?

So yesterday was one of those days. One of those days that from the moment you get up to the moment you leave for work you just feel off and things just aren't going so smooth. One of those days that once you arrive at work you find out you're not the only one feeling unusually grumpy so those you were counting on to offer a pick me up are down in the same boat you are. One of those days that the longer it goes on the more you can't believe that everything that's happening is really happening ::sigh:: one of those days...

But praise the Lord, 'those days' are still only 24 hrs long. No longer than any other good day although it may not seem that way:) So now to the things I'm thankful for! I'm thankful that today wasn't yesterday;) I'm thankful for my husband working so hard on our house and taking such good care of me. I'm thankful for my mom and her completely unselfish help whenever Ginger and I need it. I'm thankful that my sis was feeling a bit better today. And I'm thankful for my son who cracks me up every 5 minutes and makes me wonder what life could be any better. So I am thankful...

Aaron, Malachi and I are headed to Kansas City tomorrow, we're staying the night and going to the Chiefs game on Sunday! We're not exactly big Chiefs fan but a coworker of Aaron's has season tickets and couldn't make it to this game and graciously offered the tickets to us! And since neither of us have ever been to an NFL game we're looking forward to it:) So yay for a weekend getaway - and another bonus, we're having dinner with my college roomie Mindi Saturday night! I haven't seen her in a few months so I'm really excited:) Hopefully I'll have lots of fun pictures from the weekend to share with you...actually I have a lot of pictures to share with you already considering my 9 month hiatus from blogging...yeah...

I hope everyone has a blessed weekend and that no one has 'one of those days' - but even if you do, praise the Lord:)

1 comment:

Ginger said...

I love that you're blogging!! I hope you have fun at the game and I can't wait to see pics! :) Love you!