Monday, February 8, 2010

So this is my first attempt at uploading a video to my blog...I am so behind the times. And I'll be even more so if it doesn't work ::sigh:: - why doesn't technology adeptness cross between sisters? Ginger completely gets this stuff!

Some updates on Malachi: He is 14 months old, acting more like a little boy than a toddler:P He is running around like crazy, and loves loves loves basketball. He can say a myriad of words - of course mom, dad, dog, and he says 'ball ball' for basketball. His favorite word right now is 'no' which is far from my favorite - he can say 'yes' although he doesn't choose to very often;) He is a huge fan of chocolate milk (but then again who isn't? Besides my sister...)

Last weekend I got to see my baby boy throw up for the first time:( Not something I'd like to relive anytime soon. We both got the 'Nora Walk' virus? Not sure on the spelling, very sure on the effects. Malachi was vomiting and having diarrhea all weekend, poor thing! But it only lasted 3 days like our dr. said it would, thankfully.

Now I am going to enjoy another snow day with my hubby! Old man winter must want us to spend more time together:)

3 comments:

Ginger said...

I'm so proud of you! Your blog is way cute - the video is even cuter, and you are hilarious! :) I love you Seester!!

Ginger said...

Okay - just had to come back and watch the video again... I LOVE HIM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Michele said...

I have trouble uploading videos every time too...that is why I don't very often. Sadly I can't get your video to play...:( I am sure it is good though. Hope to see you soon!