Saturday, February 27, 2010

Who Me?

If you're a parent, have been around parents, have been a child or still are a child - I'm sure you know the "who me?" look. It's unmistakable...the wide innocent eyes and slightly pouty lips - and if it hasn't been used on you there's a very good chance you've used it on some unsuspecting prey. On this particular morning Malachi had eaten his breakfast and I was working on accomplishing the same. As I came into the kitchen to put my dishes in the sink I caught a glimpse of my son working very hard to acquire some last tiny morsels of honey nut goodness. I grabbed the camera and actually succeeded in getting a few pictures taken before he noticed me - hence the following:

"Ooh this is gonna be good..."

"Man I wish my arm was longer"

"Ah that's better"

"Just...a...little......further....."

Uh oh think fast! "Who me? Mom - I would never!"
I love him:) And I definitely can't blame him - those honey nut cheerios are delicious!





2 comments:

Ginger said...

Hi-larious. I can SO see him doing that! :)
PS - I'm proud of you, you little blogger, you!

jackson3 said...

when josie couldn't reach she just dumped the entire bag on the floor and ate them right up!