Wednesday, September 5, 2012

A Day at the Park

It was a hot hot day in central Kansas. The dust had become so bad that we wore wet handkerchiefs over our mouths to help us bre….oh wait, that was the dust bowl. I guess it hasn’t been quite that bad;)

But despite the heat I decided the boys and I needed some play time at the park behind our house. So off we went! (We have to cross a church parking lot directly behind our house to get to the playground, and not gonna lie it felt a bit like the Sahara…)

Malachi walked Sirius for me:)

 
 Hot dog.  Ha.
 
 
Brothers!  They are so sweet together.
 

 
If I had an audio clip for this picture it would sound something like, “NA NA NA DA DA DA EEEEEEEE!!!!”
 
 
Breaking sticks. Yep.
 
 
Melting my face off.
 
 
Malachi loves slides!
 

 
Love the way he looks at his big brother:)
 
 
So my child has fangs. His bottom two middle teeth came in, followed by his fangs on top – or snaggle teeth as we like to call them:) I’ll be a little sad when his top middle ones come in lol
 
 
Still loving the slides
 
Have a blessed week!
 
 

No comments: