Wednesday, August 15, 2012

It's so hard!!

Jericho is SO close to crawling!  I mean seriously - for about 3 weeks now, SO close!  ::Sigh::  I feel bad for the kid, this has got to be the most frustrating stage.  He works and works and then launches himself forward aaand....face plant.  He crawls backwards extremely well, and can roll his way pretty much anywhere.  But traditional crawl? I know it's gotta happen sometime...eventually...(or not Avery;)  Here are some visual aids for your enjoyment:


 Malachi enjoys "helping"



And what would it be without video...


Keep up the good work Kiddo.

On another note, Malachi starts preschool two weeks from today!  He's excited, I'm excited - I think he's going to have a blast.  When I was filling out the paperwork for his enrollment the last question was something like, "Is there anything you would like us to know about your child's personality, learning style etc.?"  Lol I wasn't sure where to begin...I hope they're ready for him! 

I feel like I might be more excited about his 'first day of school' picture than his actual first day of school...normal? 

Have a blessed day!

1 comment:

Ginger said...

I love your posts.
I'm SO proud of you for posting video!!
YAY for a new computer! :)
I love you.